We are pleased to share the news that Washington County area family history & genealogy researcher Terri Fagan Mitchell has published a new book! “It’s In The Genes: The Cymera Rosella Moore Story” documents the life story of Terri’s grandmother. You can order the book online, or use this order form.
It’s always nice to see researchers publish their stories. Many congratulations to Terri on her accomplishment!
The following items appeared in the Roanoke Beacon newspaper in the “Beacon Flashes” section.
- Mrs. C.A. MOORE and children left on Tuesday last for Ocracoke.
- Mr. and Mrs. L.L. OWENS returned home from Nag’s Head on Wednesday.
- Mr. Antone MARRINER, of Mackey’s Ferry, made our office a call while in town this week.
- Little Miss Helen PATTERSON, of Wilson, is here again, visiting her aunt, Mrs. A.L. WILLIFORD.
- Mr. C.D. LOANE and family left Monday for Hatteras, where Mr. LOANE is engaged in the milling business.
- Mr. A.L. BRATTEN, who holds a position with the Basnight Lumber Co., Tunis, N.C., is at home this week.
- Our sympathies are with Mrs. Jos. TUCKER who had the misfortune to fall and break a sinew in her foot last week.
- We sympathize with Mrs. J.L. SAVAGE who met with the misfortune to fall out of doors on Tuesday and sprain her arm.
- Mr. T.T. GARDNER and family returned home on Tuesday evening from a two week’s sojourn by the sea-side at Ocracoke.
- Mr. T.J. NORMAN has moved his family to Edenton. We regret to give this family up, but commend them to the good people of Edenton.