It is believed that the old wood school was built about
1907 and was used until about 1923. The wood frame building was used it seems as a combination high school
and grammer school. (Grades 1-11). The new high school in Rockingham was built in the early 1920's,
and Roberdel High School students were transferred to it upon completion of the Rockingham High School.