Return to Pamlico Co. Homepage
William Odell Spain Photographic Collection
Submitted by Janet Orndorff
Frederick W. Alcock House
This picture was taken in September 1967 of the Alcock house built about 1920. It was originally owned by Frederick W. Alcock (1854-1933) and his wife, Lydia Emory Alcock (1856-1936), daughter of William Thomas Emory and Mary Polly Lupton, and later owned and lived in by Carl Alcock, Sr.
© 2011 Kay Midgett Sheppard